- Q: How many tweet products do you have?
- Q: What's the difference between the old version and the new products?
- Q: Why I can not register successfully?
- Q: Do you offer an affiliate program for any of your products?
- Q: How to get Tweet Following?
- Q: I have Tweet FriendAdder and AutoPoster, now I want to buy the Tweet Following and don't want to run the FriendAdder and AutoPoster, can I get a discount?
- Q: How many computers do we have a license to run the software on?
- Q: I would like to move the software to another computer, what should I do?
- Q: When getting the following information, how to fix it?
"Error One license should be only used in one computer for one instance. If you want to change your install computer, please feel free to contact our 7 * 24 hours customer support."
- Q: If I don't update the software when there is a new update, what will happen?
- Q: How to update for windows vista users?
- Q: How to manage my accounts by groups? Such as I want 3 of my accounts promote "electronic products", 5 of my accounts promote "household appliances"?
- Q: When I update all accounts and it shows some "green lines", what does that mean? And how can I avoid this?
- Q: When I update all accounts and it shows some "Red lines", what does that mean?
- Q: What is the function of the "properties" in the "Manage Accounts" dialog box?
- Q: I cleared my accounts basic statistic accidentally, how can I make them display again?
- Q: How to create some real accounts instead of random ones?
- Q: How to make my accounts more real?
- Q: I just want to modify some information of my accounts, and don't want to modify some existing information.
- Q: I'd like to modify my accounts' background image, and also change the theme of my account, how can I make it?
- Q: What's the mix I should follow in one day?
- Q: What's the difference between "Follow Friends" and "Add Friends"?
- Q: 1000 twitter friends in member service: Are these your accounts? And if they will follow us back?
- Q: What would cause login failed when adding friends?
- Q: How do I add different targeted friends with accounts' own keywords when add friends one by one for all my accounts?
- Q: How do I add the other account's followers or following?
- Q: I want to add a list of friends which I have collected by myself for my account, which feature can help me do this task?
- Q: What does "omit added" mean when adding friends?
- Q: It shows added friends for my account with the software, but the following number doesn't increase when checking by IE.
- Q: Why I can't remove friends oldest to newest when the page more than 500?
- Q: How to post the same updates but my accounts won't be suspended?
- Q: How many messages I can send per day for my account? Is there any venture for me to send direct messages?
- Q: Why I use "Sync Adder and Remover" to add others followers, it always sticks in the same page?
- Q: How to protect my accounts from suspending, any tips?
A: We have six Tweet products, they are:
- Tweet Follower
- Tweet FriendAdder
- Tweet AccountCreator
- Tweet AutoPoster
- Tweet HardWoker
- Tweet Following
For more detail about them, please refer to our website: http://www.tweetfollowing.com/download.htm
A: We just rebranded the old twitter products, and the features are the same in each group:
- Twitter FriendAdder= Tweet FriendAdder;
- Twitter AccountCreator= Tweet AccountCreator;
- Twitter FriendAdder Pro= Tweet following.
In addition, in order to meet the demands of customers, we made some product packages include our secret features, such as Tweet AutoPoster, Tweet HardWoker, Tweet Follower. For more detail about their price, please refer to the purchase page: http://www.tweetfollowing.com/purchase.htm
A:Please make sure following items:
- Make sure you didn't copy any space for the ID and SN.
- Make sure you also copy the last "=="; in the SN.
- Make sure you installed the right product, not others.
- Make sure you can open our website home page: http://www.tweetfollowing.com.
- Make sure your firewall or other antivirus software don't block our program.
A: YWe are using Regnow as our affiliate program for all of our tweet products.
The commission is 50%, and you will receive your commission in real time.
For example, Tweet Following is our all in one product. And the price is $365. So you will get $365 * 50% = $182.50 as your commission for each sale.
Please use following instruction to get started:
- Sign up as an affiliate on regnow: https://www.regnow.com/signup/affiliate;
- You will receive an instruction email from regnow;
- Use your username and password in the email to access your control panel;
- Read guide on: http://www.regnow.com/html/guide/index.html
- Tweet AccountCreator: http://tweetfollowing.com/products/tweet/accountcreator/buy
- Tweet FriendAdder: http://tweetfollowing.com/products/tweet/friendadder/buy
- Tweet AutoPoster: http://tweetfollowing.com/products/tweet/autoposter/buy
- Tweet Following: http://tweetfollowing.com/products/tweet/following/buy
A: Please do the following steps to get it:
- Download the corresponding version from our forum: http://tweetfollowing.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=35;
- Double click the software to install it;
- Opening the software, it appears a registration dialog, click "Three times tails" to have a try before buying it;
- If you are interested in it, click "Buy Now" button to open the purchase page, and use your PayPall account to buy it;
- You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org which contains the ID and SN;
- Copy the ID and SN and paste them in the software, click register, then begin to run it.
6. Q: I have Tweet FriendAdder and AutoPoster, now I want to buy the Tweet Following and don't want to run the FriendAdder and AutoPoster, can I get a discount?
A: The Tweet Following is an all-in-one product, if you have already had the Tweet FriendAdder and AutoPoster, and want to buy our Tweet Following, after paying for the Tweet Following, we will give you the refund for Tweet FriendAdder and AutoPoster, so that you won't waste money for repeated products.
A: Registration information of each of Tweet products may either be used by a single person who uses the software personally on one computer, or installed on a single workstation used non-simultaneously by multiple people, but not both.
A: You just need to uninstall the software on your old PC, and install it on your new PC, then contact us to tell us your software ID, and we reset your license, then you can register it on your new computer.
9. Q: When getting the following information, how to fix it?
"Error One license should be only used in one computer for one instance. If you want to change your install computer, please feel free to contact our 7 * 24 hours customer support."
A: Just contact our 7 * 24 hours customer support, tell us your ID, and we help you reset your license, then you restart the software, it will work well.
A: Sometimes there is a new update because we add one new function to a certain feature, if you don't update, you can't use the new function, it has no influence on the overall. But sometimes if we fix a bug, there is also an update, if you don't update, you will always get troubles because of the bug. So, once there is a new update, you should follow the steps and get the newest version.
A: If you use "windows vista" system, please try to do the following steps to get any of the important updates, and keep the software working.
- Open following folder in your computer: C:\Program Files\Tweet Follower;
- Right click on our program .exe file: TweetFollower.exe;
- Select "Run as Admin" in the content menu to start the program;
- After started, it should find an update and please go through the update instruction.
12. Q: How to manage my accounts by groups? Such as I want 3 of my accounts promote "electronic products", 5 of my accounts promote "household appliances"?
A: You can manage your accounts by the "Manage Accounts" feature, select one of your 3 accounts that promote "electronic products", right click it and choose the "properties", you will see a new dialog box, input the "electronic products" in the keyword field, click "OK", and do the same step with your 2 other accounts. Then you can press "Ctrl" button and select your 3 accounts, save the 3 accounts by "Export" function, next time you can just import them to run. It is the same as your 5 accounts that promote "household appliances".
13. Q: When I update all accounts and it shows some "green lines", what does that mean? And how can I avoid this?
A: (1) The account becomes green that is because the proxy server of this account has gone bad, as the free proxy server searched from the website is not very steady, it works now, but then it becomes invalid.
(2) Method A:
You can select this option--"Auto find new replacement proxy when any proxy go bad" in Preferences menu, then update your accounts, it will find a new valid proxy for each of your "green" accounts. Or replace the random proxies with your own proxies, input your own proxies in corresponding places in the "Manage Accounts" dialog box. Or delete the proxy and change to default, use the computer's own IP, then update the account. Method B:
You can create accounts with your own proxies, that is option of "Load 'ProxyHost:ProxyPort' from a text file(one per line)", those accounts created by your own proxies will be more steady.
A: It means your accounts were suspended by Twitter, you need to check if you have broken Twitter's rules.
A: The "properties" is used to manage your accounts more detailedly, if there is no account in the box, you can open the "properties" menu, if there is at lest one account, right click it and open the "properties" menu, you will see your account's all information is listed there, you can set up your account's keyword, such as tweet's keyword, update's keyword and message's keyword, then when you add friends, send direct messages, or post twitter updates, it will execute according to the keyword. It is binding.
A:You can use the "Update" function in "Manage Accounts" dialog to get your accounts' information again.
A: If you don't want to create random twitter accounts, you can create accounts by your own information, there are several option in the "Create Accounts" feature, you can load "Username", "Username:Password", "Username:Password:Email", or "Username:Password:Email:Proxyhost:Proxyport" from a text file (one per line) to create your own special accounts. Or you can create real accounts by loading "FirstName" and "LastName" from two text files (one per line) for "Username".
A: If you want to make your twitter accounts more real, you can modify the information of your accounts with the "Modify Accounts" feature. For example, if you want to change most of your accounts' information, you can modify your accounts by loading "Url:Name:Bio:Location" from a text file (one per line), you can also change your picture and background, it can modify accounts quickly and easily.
19. Q: I just want to modify some information of my accounts, and don't want to modify some existing information.
A: If you don't want to change the existing information, just leave the field as "
20. Q: I'd like to modify my accounts' background image, and also change the theme of my account, how can I make it?
A: There is an option in Preferences menu--> Twitter--> AccountCreator--> "Select a random theme when changing twitter accounts' back ground image", choose this option and it will pick a random theme for each account automatically.
A: As far as we know, Twitter only allowed you to add 500 friends per day per account some days ago. However, Twitter often change their limit, you can add more than 500 friends per day per account now, if your account's followers are less than 2000, but your account's followers are more than 2000, you can only add about 10% of followers' friends.
Our suggestion is that you should not add too many friends in a short time. In order to keep your accounts safe, you'd better use the recommended setting.
A: Please click "Twitter -> Follow Friends" and "Twitter -> Add Friends" in the program main menu to check their difference.
In the "Follow Friends" feature, you can only follow 100 friends per day for free. Only our service members can use the second option to follow 1000 friends per day. And if you want more than 1000 per day or your custom friends list, you can use our custom service.
In the "Add Friends" feature, you can add your targeted friends list by 5 options. Just click the "Find" button in the "Friends" field to find out these 5 options.
For more detail about these two features, please check out our feature videos:
Follow Friends Video: http://www.tweetfollowing.com/videos/tweet/FollowFriends
Add Friends Video: http://www.tweetfollowing.com/videos/tweet/AddFriends
23. Q: 1000 twitter friends in member service: Are these your accounts? And if they will follow us back?
A: No, these accounts are not ours, but we have gathered tons of twitter accounts, and most of them have more than 1500 followers, we upload them daily from our database, you can add different 1000 friends each day, and they may probably back follow you.
A: When you failed to login, there, it may be the following reasons cause this problem.
- Please check the accounts proxy if it still works. Select this account and click "Update", if it shows green in the "Manage Accounts" dialog box, it means the proxy of the account is broken. If it is red, it means this account is suspended, so it can't login.
- Sometimes the internet which is not steady may cause the account login failed.
25. Q: How do I add different targeted friends with accounts' own keywords when add friends one by one for all my accounts?
Please do the following steps to achieve your purpose:
- Open "Manage Accounts" feature--> Select one account-->Right click "properties", -->Input the keyword in the "keyword" field-->Click "Apply" and then ok. And do the same steps with the other accounts.
- Click "Twitter"--> Select "Preferences"-->Click "Twitter" on the left hand-->Select the submenu "FriendAdder"-->Tick the last option "Always use account keyword setting if any of them exist".
- Click "Add Friends"-->Click "Find" button-->Select the first option "Search Tweets", then no matter what you input in the below text box, it will add friends with the accounts' own keywords.
Click "Twitter"-->Select "Add Friends"-->Click "Find" button-->Select the third option "Others followers"-->Use the account's username which you would like to add replace "twitter", for example, you want to add account "tweetfollowing" follower, just input the URL in the below text box: http://twitter.com/tweetfollowing/followers , then it will add friends from this account's follower list.
Select the fourth option to add friends from the account's following list, do the same steps as the last option.
27. Q: I want to add a list of friends which I have collected by myself for my account, which feature can help me do this task?
The function "Custom List" in the "Add Friends" dialog can help you. You just need to input the list of friends to a text file, then upload the text file on you own website or other free levodisks, then paste the URL in the below text box, then you can add this list of friends for your account with feature "Add Friends".
If it shows "Omit Added" in the console, there may be the following reasons cause this problem.
- The friend has been added in any one of your accounts by this software, and you selected the option "Adder omit friends who were added in any one of your accounts" in FriendAdder Preferences setting.
- You have removed this friend before, and also select "Don't add friends who were removed before" when adding friends.
- This friend is the spam reporter of Twitter, our software can omit add such kind of friends.
29. Q: It shows added friends for my account with the software, but the following number doesn't increase when checking by IE.
This may be the problem which you reached the limit of Twitter, since Twitter doesn't allow you add more friends when following reached 2000 but followers didn't, you can add more friends for your account unless you remove some unback follow friends first.
So first please check your account's following number if it has reached 2000, but your followers are less than 2000, if so, please use feature "Remove Friends" to remove some unback follow friends, then use feature "Add Friends" to add friends for it.
Since Twitter.com only displays about 500 pages in the follower and following link for all accounts now. So after 500 pages, it will always return a blank page, and the software will stop running if it can't find friends.
So the software can't find friends if you selected the option "Oldest to Newest" when removing friends, because the software will remove friends from last page, and the last page number is larger than 500 if your following more than 10000, it will always reach a blank page, and then it will finish removing friends.
How to Fix:
- Click "Remove Friends"-->Click "Find" button-->Choose option "Oldest to Newest";
- Replace page 1 with page 498, then it will remove friends from page 498 to page 1.
- You can send about 300 direct messages to your followers per day for each account. That's say, if you send one direct message, and about 300 of your followers will receive your messages (if you have more than 300 followers). Or if you send this message to about 100 friends, when you send another one message, you can only send to about 200 friends.
- If you send one message to 300 friends, it is 300 messages. But the twitter.com will think you are sending spam, and may probably suspend your account, so you need to make your messages different. Just insert
, , , or before or behind your message, wherever you want. It will generate some random numbers or letters, making your message more different but the contents are the same. This will keep your account safe.
32. Q: How many messages I can send per day for my account? Is there any venture for me to send direct messages?
If you don't want to change the existing information, just leave the field as "
33. Q: Why I use "Sync Adder and Remover" to add others followers, it always sticks in the same page?
The software always runs on the first page over and over again when you are using feature "Sync Adder and Remover".
There is a tip that you should follow a big account's followers, since the software always stays on the first page to add friends, and these big accounts' followers increase very fast, so the friends list on the first page always change very fast, so that you can add different online friends all the time, that can increase the chance that these friends will back follow you, and your follower number will grow fast.
- Don't create multiple accounts with the same IP;
- After creating some accounts, modify them and post some updates for them, add several friends, make them look like more real;
- Don't use the same link in all your accounts' profile;
- Don't add/remove friends too fast;
- Don't post same updates or send same direct messages to your friends.